On Thursday 5 September at 10:30 p.m. GMT, a number of Generals, Pilots and Government officials went on the record live to discuss their experiences with UFOs. They were joined by a panel of credible witnesses, each speaking for 10 minutes before a 30 minute Q and A session.
The panel included:
- Leslie Kean, author of the New York Times best seller "UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On the Record." She spent 10 years researching the book, which includes officially documented cases and reports by highly credentialed people from around the world.
- Jose Lay, international affairs director at CEFAA in Chile, a government agency whose mission is to collect, study and analyze scientifically, all reports of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) in Chile.
- Colonel Charles Halt, who in 1980 officially reported a UFO at RAF Woodbridge in England, which later became known as The Rendlesham Forest Incident.
- Captain Robert Salas, whilst an officer in the US Air Force, witnessed 10 nuclear missiles become non-operational after guards reported UFOs hovering above the facility.
- Captain Ray Bowyer, along with some of his passengers, witnessed an object estimated to be up to a mile long over the English Channel in 2007.
- Parviz Jafari is a retired General of the Iranian Air Force. In 1976 he was ordered by the Air Force Command to approach an intense flashing object observed over Tehran. Jafari’s weapons were jammed and communications garbled when he approached the object.
Here is the video of the event: